Hot Water Heater Repair & Replacement
Hot water is too important to do without and most water heaters have a life span of about 8-10 years. Drain Aid Plumbing makes repair or replacement as convenient as possible by removing the old water heater from the property and picking up a new one.
If you notice or hear any of the following conditions, it could be a potential problem so please call us:
- If you hear your water heater making a popcorn popping sound.
- See corrosion around the connections.
- Run out of hot water regularly.
- The water heater is over ten years old.
- Water leaking from bottom of unit.